Prestige Packers and Movers
Whether you’re an importer, wholesale or retail, a business with sites around the globe, courier company with regular shipments, or a private individual making an occasional overseas purchase; Whether your consignments arrive by air or sea, in bags or cartons, on pallets or in containers, Prestige Cargo Packers and Movers offers tailored services to meet your clearance and onward forwarding needs. We clear your goods, move them to destinations around the world, and even store, break bulk and distribute for you.
Customs clearance is specialized and there are heavy penalties for making false declarations. Where it could take the inexperienced person many long hours to complete the process, we can get most shipments cleared on their day of arrival. We complete the paperwork, and we get things processed – fast.
We offer tailored services to suit every requirement. We like challenges and look for creative ways to meet your needs. Our aim is to deliver an efficient, professional, timely service, specific to your individual requirements. Our experienced team is there to answer your questions regarding importation, taxation and clearance procedures, helping to ensure that your consignments clear customs swiftly and efficiently.
Our customs solutions involve the following services:
- Customs clearance nationwide through agency offices
- Vertically integrated with access to freight forwarding and a CFS facility
- Horizontally integrated with ocean, air, road, and rail departments
- Local container drayage to and from dock
- Door to door delivery for local and international destinations
- Specialization in the Asian and European markets
- Customs Sufferance Warehouse
- Customs Bonded Warehouse
- Ability to handle all facets of the importation process including application of permits, valuation, tariff, classification, responding to customs audits providing correct and relevant information.
- Electronic line release made available to all customers
- Import / Export expertise
- Consolidation and deconsolidation of shipments
- Multiple commodities and goods handled including dangerous cargo
- CITES and other special government permits